Amazing Benefits of Getting Your Teeth Professionally Whitened
One of the most important features of your face is your beautiful smile. It is the first thing most people notice about you, so it needs to be something you are proud of and want to show off to as many people as possible. Flashing a pearly-white smile to anyone and everyone you meet will give you self-confidence and pride, knowing your smile is sure to impress.
If you have cosmetic issues with the appearance of your teeth, such as yellowing or staining, you may not feel as willing to smile and show your teeth. When you are focused on the appearance of your smile rather than the task at hand, it becomes difficult to take charge and accomplish the goals you have set. That is why professional whitening has become a very popular cosmetic dentistry procedure.
Our experienced and skilled oral healthcare professional, Dr. Jack Nagrani, can provide you with exceptional tooth whitening services for the whole family in addition to any of your other cosmetic or general dental needs (such as cleaning and emergency services). At our Hanford dental office, our team takes every treatment very seriously, and we welcome questions from current patients or new patients seeking tooth whitening services.
What Is Professional Teeth Whitening?
You may be wondering why it is necessary to contact a professional for teeth whitening services when there are seemingly a million “hacks” online to whiten your teeth. Everything from store-bought whitening kits to “activated charcoal” has been promoted as the ultimate teeth whitening cure. Still, all of these at-home remedies usually contain harsh chemicals that can damage your tooth enamel.
When you contact an oral healthcare professional providing you with exceptional teeth whitening services, you will not have to worry that you may be putting the overall health of your teeth at risk to make them shiny again.
If your teeth have become stained or tinted due to the ingestion of certain foods and beverages (coffee and red wine are major culprits) or because of poor oral hygiene, contact Jack Nagrani, DDS, to have your teeth professionally whitened at our office in Hanford, California.
Benefits of Teeth Whitening by an Expert Hanford Dentist
There are many advantages to professional tooth whitening with custom trays and the latest dental technology. Our skilled oral health expert, Jack Nagrani, DDS, is happy to discuss all of them with you. Some of the most important advantages of this professional cosmetic dental service include:
- Improved and enhanced appearance: With a brighter, whiter smile, you will be turning heads whenever you walk into a room. Knowing you have a pearly white smile will improve the overall appearance of your face.
- Greater self-confidence: When you meet someone, the first thing most individuals notice is another person’s smile. To make sure that your personal connection with a friend or acquaintance is good, you need self-confidence. A shimmering smile can help you achieve that.
- Quicker results that are long-lasting: With at-home remedies for staining, you never know how long any results you may get will last. Over time, you may spend thousands of dollars trying out different methods. With professional service, you can guarantee quick and long-lasting results.
- Look younger: Over time, the enamel on a tooth becomes darker and more stained. Turn back the clock with professional services from experienced Hanford dentists.
- Tooth enamel will be protected: Some methods (such as the lemon juice fad) can damage your tooth enamel and cause more dental issues. Here at Dr. Jack Nagrani dentistry, you don’t have to worry about the safety of the enamel for our patients.
- No need to worry about gum irritation: When you use at-home whitening kits and trays that are not custom-fit to your mouth, some of its ingredients may touch the more sensitive areas of your mouth like your gums and cause irritation. Professional dentists will protect your gums, cheeks, and tongue.
- Assurance that the treatment is safe for your oral healthcare situation: At the dental office of Dr. Jack Nagrani, he will evaluate our oral health before the process. He first needs to ensure that this treatment is safe for you. At-home kits do not do that so you may be risking your oral health.
- Custom whitening for all patients: No two patients are alike, so our dental team makes sure that each cosmetic service is customized to meet the needs of each patient.
With all of these great advantages, there is no reason to hesitate in making your appointment with our family dentist at our office in Hanford, California. Contact us today to schedule your visit!
Frequently Asked Questions
At the dental office of Dr. Jack Nagrani, we receive some frequently asked questions about the tooth whitening procedure, so we wanted to provide some answers to those questions, in case you were also wondering:
Is it worth it to get your teeth professionally whitened?
Yes! When you have your teeth professionally whitened, you receive all of the great benefits listed above. From improved self-confidence and aesthetic appeal of your smile to enamel protection and prevention of gum irritation, having an expert dentist provide you with exceptional teeth whitening is most certainly worth the cost.
How much does teeth whitening cost in California?
The cost for teeth whitening depends on the dental office you visit and the level of whitening you want. It depends on the treatment method and any aftercare or follow-up appointments necessary. An in-office procedure can range from $300 to $1400 for deep bleaching.
Why shouldn’t you get your teeth whitened?
There are some potential side effects of tooth whitening that patients should be aware of before committing to the treatment. Some patients may experience tooth sensitivity and gum irritation. Those effects should dissipate within 1 to 3 days. Other side effects include:
- Soft tissue (gum) burns.
- A burning sensation in the throat.
- An upset stomach in reaction to the bleaching agent.
It is also worth noting that most teeth whitening agents do not work on all types of tooth discoloration. They are usually ineffective on veneers, crowns, caps, fillings, or discoloration that is brown, gray, or the result of injury or medication.
How much does the best teeth whitening cost?
The best teeth whitening procedures – those done at a dental office by a trained professional – can run anywhere from $500-$1500. On a United States average, it is approximately $650 per visit. Check with your insurance to find out if cosmetic procedures are covered in your policy.
Contact Our Hanford Dental Office to Schedule Your Appointment
If you are a resident of Hanford, California, and looking to brighten your smile with professional whitening services, contact our family dentist. Dr. Jack Nagrani has the knowledge, skills, and experience to provide the best possible whitening and other services for every patient in the area. Dr. Nagrani is also well-aware that many individuals are nervous or hesitant when visiting the dentist for any procedure. Dental visits do not have to be associated with pain or discomfort, especially when visiting our office in Hanford.
With Dr. Nagrani’s calm and friendly demeanor, you can rest assured that you will have a pleasant and comfortable experience. Our dental team strives to make sure that visiting the dentist is a nice experience for everyone and that you leave with a smile you are proud to show off.
To learn more about all of our cosmetic dental procedures, including teeth whitening and composite or porcelain veneers, contact the dental office of Dr. Jack Nagrani today. We are happy to share our previous clients’ reviews with you to demonstrate that we truly care about our patients’ oral health. Our team offers affordable services for the whole family.
[…] safe in the hands of a qualified dentist. However, some patients experience problems when they get teeth whitening services before cleaning. Some of the most common issues when you whiten in such a state […]